Angel Valentino..

Hi There
Hope you are all having a fab week and enjoying your Christmas preparations! Hectic as it may be!!! I know I am...hectic that is. Ive so neglected my blog this week......but I promise I have made a few things which I will be showing over the next few days

Todays is a Christmas Gift Bag using one of the new Magnolia Stamps which is from the new Collection. Valentino (I think).
Ive just had a glimpse of the NEW stamps too and WOW they just get better and better.
We are sure in for a treat. Im sure the UK shops will get them in VERY soon but if you cant wait like me!..and want to see them they are HERE

Here Ive hand rolled the Pine cones and inked with walnut ink.
Papers are the gorgeous Pion Design-Vintage Christmas.
The gorgeous ribbon and Pom Pom trim are from The Ribbon Girl. I got sent some bits as I am a guest  DT on Sunday and WOW talk about impressed!!!!So worth a look......and a SPEND!!!LOL 

Right must go as Ive a early start.
If I have missed any details please email me cos Im rubbish at writing up my blog!!!:)
Love Debbie xxxx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Breathtaking, Beautiful! Love it so much!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Fleur said...

WOW Debbie, your gift bag is truly stunning, Every detail is just beautiful
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Anonymous said...

Just stunning Debbie! Love all your details! Your work is always lovely dear! hugs, Angela

Kathleen said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Debbie, I love how you take stamps and use them for any occasion. My stamp club stamps are still in the packet, hanging head in shame!
Hugs Kat xx

EFI said...

Good morning Debbie! It is absolutely stunning! Love it! Merry Christmas to you : )

Chris said...

Beautiful Debbie and I agree, the new stamps are gorgeous! I love your colouring and all the pretty details. Hugs, Chris x

Steph said...

What an utterly stunning project! So much work has gone into all the little details, I love it! x

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous hun, love the image, I have a question, what have you used for the postcard and stamps or is that a daft question!! ha ha, hugs Liz xx

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Ohhh How I love that stamp and your giftbag! Gorgeus!!

Greatings, Karin

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the soft colours, and the fabulous little tickets and flowers! Hugs Juls

Maris said...

wowwwwww this is soooo great, love it xx

Janiel/ janny said...

oh oh awwwwwwwwwww my!!!! Stunning little gift bag Debbie dear!!!!!!!!!

happy holidays hugs for you....

01 09 10