The Stampman Challenge-Recipe

Hiya
Ive actually had the time this fortnight to join in with The Stampman Challenge. Yay!! They've probably forgotton who I am!!LOL
I even bought the Sizzix Sewing Room Die about a month back and this is the first time Ive used it!!
But Ive got to say I'm so glad I did and I'm sure I'll get loads of use from it. I even let loose on my sewing machine.
Papers i have used are the gorgeous Pion Design.

I have put everything I used over on The Stampman Challenge Blog. Also go check out the rest of the DT's creations. Fantastic as always.
Also don't forget the open day at The Stampman on Saturday. Believe me there's BARGAINS GALORE!
Unbelieveable bargains!! x
Have a great weekend and thankyou for looking.

Love Debbie xxx


15 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Just gorgeous Debbie, love the whole shabby look.
Wish I was near enough to come and grab a bargain on Saturday and see you all.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

scrap joanny said...

wow this is great tag !!!!!!! super

Lynne said...

What a fabulous tag. Love how you have dressed up the body form and the little bobbin the little scissors and sewing machine charms set it off a treat. Have a great weekend. Lynne xx

Debbie said...

WOW Debbie, this is stunning. I have seen this bodyform die and was very taken with it, especially as I have been making the configeration boxes, and that bobbin would be fab in it. I have some real bobbins but this one you hav eused is gorgeous. Debbiexx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Debbie ! I love the little sewing mahcine charm ! Sue C x

Susanne said...

Love Love Love! Your flower is beautiful!! Hugs Susanne

raindropecho said...

This is just lovely, Debbie! What a gorgeous creation!

Daniele said...

ohhhh this is sooooo delish
hugs

Angela Weimer said...

Wow! What a beautiful Vintage style tag. I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

You've convinced me. I have wanted this die for quite a while but..
Love your tag. It is totally Shabby Goodness!! You are so talented and glad each time I visit that you share it with all of us. Made this wet, dreary, cold day delightful.

Unknown said...

Stunning Debbie simply awesomely stunning!can you tell I like it a bit LOL

Juls said...

so gorgeous!!! I do love sewing images, sewing was my first love before I descoverd paper crafting!! I love the real vintage feel of this and the gorgeous mix of matierals and texture. every detail is perfect! I have this die, and have not yet used it! You have inspired me to get it out and have a play! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

Just fantasic Debbie your creations are all stunning Luv Sue x

lisa said...

We could never forget you, Debbie, don't worry.
This is just amazing. I love the vintage feel and the dress you've created is fantastic. I love it all.
Hugs Lisax

Clare Lloyd said...

I just spotted this on the stamp man blog. It is truely wonderful and as a fan of sewing i love it even more!! x

01 09 10